Friday, December 23, 2005

WHATS THIS I HEAR?

No sleep overs when you get married?!!?!?!?!?!?!????

I was recently informed via comments on my blog by heather that my dear friend brianna does not think that sleepovers are allowed once you are married!!!! my response

"WHAT"

I will have this brianna character know that my mom has had a sleep over now that she is married it was even a party more than one person! hehe! and ever heard of a girls weekend! I hear there real fun! i haven't gotten to go on one yet but my mom says someday soon i get to go! you get away from the house and the kids if ya got um, and do girl things like scrap book, and shop! and sometimes you sleep! hehe!

I love you briann even though i just ripped on ya! hehe! you and I and heather too unless it was her that put this silly idea in your head that sleep overs aren't allowed will have a slumber party even if you or all of us are married! got it!!!!! I LOVE BRIE and HEATHER!

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha We will steal her from Christoph if we must. He cant have her all the time. hehe

Cara said...

Amen sister!