Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Finals week no no's!

Okay so I haven't even started my finals! I'm one of the lucky ones who gets to take two of the big ones in one day! Yup thats right Anatomy and Micro all in one day. So as soon as i'm done writting this ever exciting Blog I will continue the ever so fun studying!

A few things that once attempted and will probably be repeated no no's of finals!

-Staying up late...for no reason...playing games
-eating ever un healthy food
-working at 8:00 in the morning the 3 days before your final...(even if you do wake up late one day!) Story...I slept accidently till 9:45 called work and apologized for oversleeping and my boss said oh it's okay were slow! I just figured you needed the sleep or were sick! I love it only in admissions at Bethel!
-tierd to the point your eyes pretty much don't stop burning
-and oh so much more!

I just wish it was all over it doesn't end with the tests though after i'm done i have a 5-8 page to do after those two things are finished up!

Well enough of my winning and on to studying!

P.S. "I'll get you my pretty" needs to tell my who you are! kind of creepy!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Hurry home beastie, I miss you!