Friday, December 16, 2005

Is it finally over, i can leave wack vill now, read and you'll understand!

It's 3:45 yup 3:45 in the morning! I know what am I thinking! Well lets see here! I have no more school until January 3, 2006! Oh how Glorious! Yup thats right approximatly one 1/2 hour ago I finished! After a 11:30 microbiology final consisting of 5 essays 2 of which were semi cumulative, and a 2:45 Anatomy final 1/2 of which was cummulative and a lab quiz I say i deserve something good but i'm not sure what! Oh yea i managed to avoid spider solitare for 2 whole days that was till about now! hehe! pictures take forever to load!

Are you serious i have to do more school!


I wrote an 8 page paper tonight it was just all to exciting it was on Reducing prejudice in America! Hopefully it will be worth it and raise my grade a whole gradE! that would be really glorious now if all of my classes offered this option it would be like heaven on earth! well not really but it would definetly make me pee my pants with excitement!

This is my beautiful paper which ended up being the whole 8 pages! Me working feverishly to get it done!

Finals week as been an interesting one! OH so many fun things have happened Such as we recieved a friend via regifting from a white elephant... The package that was mysteriously left by some boy from lissner 301!?!?!?!
if it has the name white and elephant you know it can't be good right!?!?!?! WEll the answer is yes! see below for a lovely photo of my dear friend Audrinna! Yup thats right! she's a ...
MOUSE! she is very stinky tonight another friend was over and quite fearless and i guess wanted to prove a theory b/c he didn't think any of us would do this...

Yup Audrinna sat on my shoulder and proceeded to crawl into my hood.

Finals week also brings out the crazies because this morning this was outside my bedroom window...


Thats right a dead deer made into a snow animal! How cute!

Well Guess what it's Christmas and guess who is coming to my house....


I hope i don't get a lump of cole but i suppose this kind of cole might be okay...

Please sing out loud in celebrating my return to Rocc town!

"I'll Be HOme for Christmas!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look tired! Countdown til we come get ya! It will be SO GOOD to have you home with us....guess I better get your sheets washed!

Brianna said...

Hey friend, cute pictures, I loled and said awwwww at the same time cuz I miss you and wish you were here! I'm so glad you're done! See ya at home babe.
PS: Are you keeping that mouse?
PSS: Who in their right mind would even get close to a dead dear, barfff....Lymes's disease too. sick. haha. love ya beastie

Jackie said...

Funny pictures. See you during break I hope.