Sunday, December 11, 2005

So After a long absence shall we say from this sort of thing my roommate long time ago gave me the idea of doing it sort of by pictures so here you will find mostly pictures and maybe a few boring details of my life! I know at least a few people will read it...my good friends Brianna and Jackie!

As of right now I should start studying for the finals i have on Thursday or write the 2 page paper due on Tuesday but... i'd rather mess around with a new blog and maybe even this fun thing called Hello...you should definetly get it! It lets you share pictures really easy! ... Brie and Jackie you would love it! that way i can send you all the pics really easy really fast!

Well now I shall try and include some pictures of my fun filled evening last night! We had our Christmas Banquet at the Depot in Minneapolis! It was tonz of fun to get all dressed up and and have a fancy dinner and do some dancing to work off the fancy dinner, that really wasn't even all that good in my opinion well now to put these pictures in... lets see if i can be smart and actually do it! and not delete what i've written cause that would suck!

Getting my bra pinned to my dress this one didn't stay it looked funny! funniest thing is i barely know the girl pinning me!
on the way Steph with the sleds!

No comments: