Sunday, February 10, 2008

New scrubs!

Well it's been over a month...I ain't dead just crazy busy!!!!




In this months time I have since arrived back in Cincinnati, had a birthday, we went to dinner and hung out it was quite a blast as you can tell from the pictures below!!! Two of my best girlfriends from school
...went to Winter RetreatMe and Kari the the two Nurses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My mom and baby sister suprised me!!!! It was wonderful!!!!!!
Last weekend I got to spend the weekend with my other good girlfriend from school!!!!
We went shopping...and celebrated my birthday twice....she got me cheesecake and put fun HAPPY BIRTHDAY candles on it....she couldn't make it to dinner and such the weekend or two before that...but then....We went to her mama's and then had lunch and another birthday cake...they were just tooo sweet to me!!!!



But this week was my first week on the Mental Health Unit...I loved it!!! Not to mention i got to wear "REAL" scrubs!!!! I've included a picture...I owe a big thank you to all of my aunties who got them for me for my birthday!!!! They are extreamly comfortable!!!!! Yes i get to wear my PJ's to work...What could be better!!!!!

My special scrub top...for Valentines day!!!!!

OH the fun cuteness i get to have...yea no white!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Fun update Cara, it's always good to read that you're doing well. The pictures were great, keep the updates coming :)

danaejoy said...

yay for new scrubs!! minus the fact that i can't click the pictures and make them big like i used to be able to so i can't see the pattern on your top =(

Cheri said...

Cute pics...great update. You look cute in the scrubs. Did you use the timer on your camera? Or did Patty take the pic?