Monday, February 11, 2008

I see Dead People...

Okay so maybe not such a good play on words but i did check out some human bodies this weekend...I had seen Body Worlds back when it was in the twin cities...and my good friend Rachel (pictured below) asked me if i wanted to go the exhibit with her aunt and uncle i jumped at the chance b/c well it's just that cool!!!! The exhibit was different than Body Worlds same movie but differen poses and not so much stuff a lot smaller than Body Worlds...so in the end i think I would recommend that one!Waitin in line for the imax movie!!! The big ol' sign!

You can't take pictures inside but this is a poster outside... yup folks their real...and oops i touched one...oh yea and I chewed gum the whole time i was in the exhibit...and i didn't get arrested!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Glad you got to go with Rachel and her fam. Sounds like you had a good time!

Jackie said...

Amazing...I wanna see that.