Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthdays Coming From EVERYWHERE!!!!

Well this just happens to be the day to be born on! 3 Very important people to me have birthdays on this very special day!!!First there is this very special Lady! She's my mommy!!!! Her age well we won't say! ; -) But I love her lots and lots!!!! She brought me into this world, so that right there would make her pretty neat but she also put up with a lot from me! And then go figure i go and leave her for Cincinnati!!! I miss her but hopefully will get to see her soon, and I know those that are in MN will treat her right, give her lots of hugs and love and such!!!

Then....There is this little bundle of JOY! Haha I guess she's not really little anymore but she's my cousin and apparently 1 of 3 of my mini me's we've spent lots of time together most of which she will never remember!!! I rocked her for hours when she was in her "coloick (sp?) phase! She is so much fun to be around so sweet! And i just ADORE this picture of her with my little brother, it just says so much about him, and well she just looks so content!!! I love you Brigs Happy 9th Birthday!!!!!

And then...
There is my best friend from Cincinnati Christina!!! It's her birthday 2 it took me like 15 times asking her when her birthday was and going...oh yea thats my mom and my cousins birthday to remember that it was her birthday on that day!!! Sorry!!! I get to go see her later today I'm super excited we are going to eat dinner and such!!!! She has made living in Cincinnati so much better so I'm very happy to have in her my life!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE you and will see you soon!!!!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Happy b-day to all those peeps.

Cheri said...

Thats a yucky pic of me ...but thanks for the blog sweetie. Thanks for calling too! Hope you had a fun weekend.

Cheri said...

Time to blog....after you get all your studying done. I'm tired of seeing that awful pic of me!

Anonymous said...

Ok, better late than never...
I don't think Brigs has colic. I think it was just her personality! She was crabby cuz she had an adjenda and we weren't fullfilling it! She wanted to go go go. I just don't think it was colic.
And THANK YOU again for all your help that summer! What a life saver you were...How on earth did we manage camping with that child that summer? Good grief!
AA