Friday, February 03, 2006

long time!

So it's been a while and just so you know i mainly don't post because i don't have the pictures yet so that makes it hard because as you all know pictures are worth a thousand words! But in the mean time i got this picture off of my mom's blog of everyone at my birthday "gathering" party what have you! It was tons of fun i had about 11 people back to my house for dinner, hot tub, cake, games, and all that! there are more pictures i think this is just the only one my mom put on her site so it's the only one i have so since the majority of you read my mom's blog it will be rather repetitive! but i promise this afternoon i will put more up cause i spent a weekend in il on a retreat and with my cousins! so yea those will be a little later!! buh-bye now!

No comments: