Thursday, January 19, 2006

My BIRTHDAY = 2 days away!!!!!

So it's been awhile but hey i'm a busy girl Just to give you a little glimps in no particular order
-i've gone on a retreat! spent the day with a girlfriend!
-Did some shopping
-Got some crappy news if ya wanna know you can ask!
-lead a bible study
-worked
-studied
-worked on a paper
-wathced my friend David Radford on American Idol...He sang a frank sinatra song, and simon really liked him
-met with my team leader
-had riot training
-watched a way confsuing movie "momentum"
-played charades
-ran
-saw someone who looked and talked like kip from napolean dynamite
-hung out with sara taxis and had fun talks
-ate pizza
-ate hummus thats stuffs good!
-went to target with maggie
-went to maggies brothers house to drop off food for the sick brother!
-talked to my best friend brianna about her wedding and life
-ate pretzles and cereal- some of my fav snacks and oranges too!
-drank lots of diet coke!
-found out my brother got accepted at Bethel! whoo nate!
-found out two friends got engaged and didnt' even tell me and still haven't I heard from my aunt how sad is that!
-had good talks
-stayed up way to late
-took long nap!
-wished my cousin Molly a happy birthday
-Got to talk to a favorite Auntie of mine!
-got new shoes, but they are too small!


i think thats about it but just a little glimps some is fun some is not some is business some is random, some i did some i saw but that was that!
My birthday is in two days the 21 i'm so excited we are having a little shindig for it at my house! And i get to see my MOMMY!!! i'm excited can't wait for her hugs! and the little sis and papa will be around too! natty boy will be away on a retreat but i hope he has lots of fun learning about God and hangin out with his good friend Jon!
Well i think thats that maybe some pictures! we'll see what i got they might be random but hey thats life!

Cool picture huh! it's of Brice Hemmer!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Thats my little boy :)

Brianna said...

that's my lil' brother. Yay for talking to Cara on the phone! Also, who got engaged, anyone I know??

Cara said...

Chris Harrington and Heather Gerschfske (sp?)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

hey don't ya think its past time to update???