Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weekend Update!

OH WHAT FUN!
This week i got to hang out with my long lost x-roommate so now we shall call her one of my best girlfriends at Bethel! (not many people i say that about!!!!!) It was so good just to talk to her and hang out with her so much fun! (picture below of us!)
Yesterday i found out that my sister had a dance competition in Fridley (like 8 miles from Bethel) So mom and dad picked me up for it! It was lots of Fun!! And i just have to say that my sister is the most amazing dancer eveR! Your the bestest sister a girl could ask for! (sorry if forgotted my camera!) Century got 2nd in jazz and 4th by one point to the 3rd placers for High kick thats what my sister does and is my favorite in both dance and costume and thats not just cause my sister is in it!
After the dance competition my parents took me to target where i got some pretzles and picked up pictures so i could create some beautiful pieces of art for some pretty special girls in my life! then my mom wanted to go to this stamping store at Har Mar (thats a mall) so we did it was fun i got some neat paper to use for those pieces of art. then we went to a shoe store and I got the shoes i've been dreamin of for some time now! i had exchanged running shoes from christmas from my grandpa so these replaced those! I love them and they were on sale! so i gotted new birkenstocks!
After we got the shoes the parents took me to dinner at Famous Daves BBQ it was real good and i got some DC (diet coke!) it was heavenly! and cured the headache which are frequent occurences these days! gotta get that caffine in or else i'm in trouble!
Then i came home and hung out with the roomies and watch Charlie and the Chocholate factory!
Well i'm off to bed catch you folks later!

No comments: