Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Christmas Break Re-cap!

So I realize now that i've been absent for quite some time but i wanted to include pictures and was way to lazy to up load them at home so now back at school with a couple min. to spare i have decided to fill you in! So below are all the pics from Break! Hope you enjoy them! Theres lots! But for more information about my oh so uneventful but fun Christmas (I can say christmas because i go to a Christian school hehe) Break!
The Break started out with my massivly cleaning out my room at home! It was pretty darn fun! i got rid of lots of stuff no more clutter in this ladies life! So that was actually really fun! I also rearranged my furniture and got rid of some too! which made it bigger i wish i had pictures some day i will put them up here maybe next time i go home!
Next exciting thing i did!... Went to Burnsville to Bake christmas cookies with my roommates at Heidi's house! I will to get those pictures from her and put them up eventually soon hopefully!
After that it was get ready for Christmas eve party! I helped mom bake and clean i cleaned both bathrooms ick! but good for mommy!
Christmas eve we had about 10-12 families in and out for dinner buffet style this was after our churches first ever Christmas Eve service it was lots of fun! although disapoointing we only sung like 4 christmas carols how sad is that! oh well next year maybe more!
Christmas day!!!!.....
Mom woke up at 10:00 with a real bad migrane so she took her medicine and went back to bed but by 10:45 she was ready to go! thats when i woke up! An of course we did stockings on mom and dads bed, yup we all fit! It's a little bit harder but we do it just fine! around 11 we got down stairs and started the opening of presents! It was a good year! got some clothes and a new makeup mirror! I love it! I can see me in it now! at 12 we took a break to have moms amazing turn overs! (a pastry filled with a fruit pie filling, and like i said amazing) then it was finish up with a few more gifts! And on to getting ready for the day and trying some new clothes on!
We then went to see Chronicles of Narnia with the Deach clan! I actually liked it i didn't think I would but i did! I jumped three times! WE then played games and had a salmon dinner that my mom made it was real yummy!
Danae and i did shopping the next day i also had to get cavities filled poop it! followed by 3 more on wed. that was the worst! And fyi on the shopping thing don't shop at lady foot locker they are nasty in there!
Oh Brianna spent the night on monday too! i had spent the night at her house earlier in the week! it was fun!
Went to coffee with Beth on tuesday then hung out with mommy at work! I brought her and her boss coffee! He's a nice guy!
hmmm
Thursday went to Burnsville with mommy to get her hair cut did some shopping at T.J's i got a skirt for 6$ and then we ate at noodles it was nummy that was after we got up to leave the roasted pear, we told our waiter i wasn't feeling good, we hadn't ordered yet! so it was okay!
Did a lot of scrap booking and beading! it was a lot of fun i wish i could do more of it! i have to get a butt load of pictures printed soon! like were talking around 1000 here! so umm yea thats gonna put a dent in the bank account!
Went to king kong with matt on friday, an old neighbor and friend
sat. went shopping with dad and had dinner with the fam and played games for new years! and that was pretty much my Christmas Break!
Sorry for the boringness of it all!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Nice update Cara....The pictures were great.