Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tribute and Good-bye to Chocolate!

No it's not coffee!...That i could not do!
In light of a recent weakness which i have yet to figure out i am giving up chocholate for the rest of February! And yes the day before Valentines day!

For about the last week i have been a slave to this delectable treat! :--------------------------------------->

It has taken over my life so much so that i'm almost positive that i ate my weight in it today so for that very reason i feel like this:









And this...











So I stand with my right hand raised
Promising you all that for the rest of February I will not consume any chocholate! This could prove to be a difficult task as we will be facing Valentines day tomorrow but lucky for me there is no man in my life to be giving me chocholates however there is the office which has a wealth of chocholate! it's like a


You guessed it a fountain of Chocholate!


So I expect you all to keep me accountable me i will not consume one morsal of chocholate until March 1st! I will do it! These drastic measures are being taken in drastic times! However they are i believe Neccissary to my "health"

I am terribly confused by this all i'm really not even that big of chocholate! So please keep the encouragement comming and eat pleanty of chocholate for me! cause i will have none!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It's not all what it's made up to be.

But you can do it...Gooooooooo Cara

Brianna said...

hahah, you're cute Cara. Chocolate is horrible, no one likes it, no one eats it, so be like everyone else and don't eat it, hahehehahe.