Tuesday, November 18, 2008

make over!

So, I know you've all waited a long time to see these, i realized too that once i posted them i didn't give you the full effect! but hopefully this will do!  So get ready!
This is my room before! icky sheets no bed spread and boring!
I was living out of suitcases! My clothes didn't fit in the small dresser my roommate let me borrow and i couldn't move my clothes in the closet to see what i had even!
Get ready folks!....here it is!
My new and improved room!
Totally not colors i ever thought i would pick! But i love it!
Dresser up close!
and the other side
The big picture
This is what i did with my jewelery it doesn't all fit in the jewlery box! Ooops i may have a problem, it barely all fits on the wall!





Picture sections up close! This is inbetween my window and closet...remember all those wholes they are under the paper and pictures that  i just stuck on the wall and for some reason everything looks a lot closer in this picture than it does in real life!
One of my favorite parts of my room! Thanks daddy for haning that dang darn stupid shelf! I won't ask again!...well at least not for a while!!!!!
Other up close picture section this is what i look at everymorning when i wake up and before i go to bed!
Well thats all folks! I'll update you on the kitchen soon! It's coming a long!!!! oh and a quick update on baby ella last i heard they retested her esophogus to make sure the leak had healed i haven't heard the results yet! But she doesn't have the tube in her nose anymore!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!! The tube you see in her nose is O2 thats gone now too!!!!!!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

You have done an excellent job in your room sweetie! I LOVE IT
Ok, and am a little jealous of how cool it is. I can attest to you having an amazing bed/mattress!

The jewelry on the wall....good place for it!

Cara said...

Just so ya'll know...if you click on a picture it blows it up and then you can see the pictures in the frame! thanks for the tip mom!

Brianna said...

Cara, I love your room, the colors are awesome. At first I thought the very first "before" picture was the newly updated room and I was like, hmm...looks a little..white...and dull...not very Cara-ish, then I realized that was the old pic. heehee. I love it! I also noticed a pic of you and me! I am so honored! Looks lovely, good job, and I like the jewelry wall, hehee.

danaejoy said...

room looks great sissy! :D can't wait to see it in person! and i'm very happy to see that i made the picture frames quite a few times! :D

Jackie said...

Awesome make over cara. You've got your mother in you :) I love the colors and all the pictures and shelves and well....I just love it all. Good job Cara

Allison said...

Looks good- you can tell your family and friends mean a lot to you with all of the pictures on the walls:)