Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm not tired yet...

So I'm pretty sure i won't be able to sleep yet...I have to work tomorrow night so i guess i'll just train my body and sleep in a little tomorrow...I'll go to bed after i fill this out...sorry no pictures i don't think I have any anyways...but just so you know...your prayers have worked and Ella Abbigail is home with her mommy and daddy and doing wonderful, I even got to feed her yesterday...it was glorious!

I am: a Sister, a friend, a daughter, a lover, sometimes a B&%$#, a roommate, a wild one, a best friend, a daughter of the King, and so much more than anyone could know!


I know: I wanna work on a different floor, and move back to Rochester someday

I want: to be home with my family getting ready for Christmas

I have: lots to get done!

I miss: My family

I feel: anxious

I hear: John Mayer...I'm listening to Danae's favorite songs....which she should probably make me a cd of!

I smell: nada

I crave: My moms turnovers!

I cry: a lot more than i used to!

I search: for answers...

I wonder: how long it will take... (good words danae i think it sums it up)

I regret: not being able to spend more time with my Gramma before she passed away, and fighting with my parents for so many years!

I love: knowing that I am loved by the creator of the universe

I worry: to much

I remember: laughing uncontrollably with my roomates, always and all of them!

I dance: anywhere and everywhere!

I don't: have my shopping done ;(

I argue: more than most people... try me!

I write: in my journal way less than i should

I win: arguments ;)

I lose: pounds! :)

I wish: you would see me like i see you!

I listen: to what you have to say, and take it to heart!

I can usually be found: in my room or the kitchen, or in my roommates room, no where else to go in our house!

I am scared: being alone.

I need: forgiveness, and LOVE

I am thankful for: the way God has blessed me with the best family i could have hoped for as well as some pretty amazing friends! :)

3 comments:

danaejoy said...

hahahaaha loved this! especially the 5 or 6 that you left as my answers for yours too! :)

Brianna said...

I love ya and can't wait to see you, I was just thinking about that today, how you'll be home soon! We miss you, Audrey wants to meet you.

Cheri said...

Good answers and insight on your blog. We can't wait to have you home !!