Friday, November 14, 2008

What...2 days in a Row?

Update on baby Ella: She is doing quite well her lungs look good! I went to go see her today and she was sleeping the whole time :( but it's alright it helps her heal! :) They said she might get her chest tube out tomorrow (Friday). For those of you that don't speak medical terms, it a tube inserted into your pleural space or the area around your lung to help drain off fluid, and sometimes air. They also are going to start feeding her through the tube in her nose! She still hasn't had anything to eat. Don't worry she's getting nutrition through a PICC line or fancy IV in her arm!
Can't get over how precious this little angle is!
Keep fightin Miss Ella Bean! We love you!
It was an exciting day at 4010 Eileen we got fish! They are Kendra (cari's fish), Bridget (my fish), and Holly (Jessica's fish). They are named after the girls next door! We got three different ones, Kendra has a little bit of black, and Bridget has a little white and lipstick, and Holly is all gold baby!
After we got our fish we had a few errands to run, and we coudldn't leave the girls in the car so we took them into Micheals with us, I was working on a project for my room...more to come on that in the near future!
Here the fish are all settled into their new home!
Okay so that project, I would have official pictures posted but i'm not qutie finished with it all yet, and i wanted you to be able to get the full effect. But since there is a stupid Stud the size of texas in my wall what i wanted to do wouldn't work so this picture your seeing is the result of several failed attempts at hanging a picture. Needless to say there were no pictures hung in that area, okay just not the ones i wanted but still i had to cover the wholes, so taping of some pictures ensued....But like i said i'll post those pictures later!
Now dear friends of mine in MN, please be grateful that you live there and if you see my mom dad sister or brother please give them a big bear hug for me! I miss them something awful right now, I almost starte crying today at Noodles and company over Wi. Mac and Cheese, b/c well WI. is close to MN don't ya know, and well i just miss my family that bad! Now i didn't say i actually cried but i for sure welled up, but i was with a boy and well i didn't think he'd get it so i pulled it together and we didn't talk about the mac and cheese anymore.  I also don't want you to get to excited b/c i updated 2 days in a row you see i was off these last two days in a row so i could blog,even though it is 2:30 in the morning. But I work all weekend thats 3 nights in a row on 3 west commonly known as Fecal Feast, so i'm not so sure i'll be blogging so much, but don't worry project/room and kitchen pictures are coming soon, there are lots of changes happen 'round here!
Lots of Love
CaraKjersti

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Cara you are a funny girl and almost sounded "manic" by the end of your blog :)

We put PICC lines in babies all the time. I always feel so sorry for them, they are too little to have such troubles. Good thing they are sedated when we put them into those tiny eny weeny veins.

I love seeing your updates...keep um coming. miss jackie

Brianna said...

I love your updates and Ella looks very sweet. Congrats on the fish. I like Bridget best out the Girls next door, so I'm glad you picked her! I'm sorry you miss home, I hugged your Mom at Target last week and I thought of you! I miss you and can't wait to see you!

Cara said...

Sad day we just got back from the hospital and bridget died...guess we have to get bridget the 2nd :(

danaejoy said...

way to update missy! keep em coming! :)

and btw... can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! :D