Sunday, September 17, 2006

FAST INTERNET

So i told you i would post again when i got fast internet and here it is! And below are pictures of my dwellings! Also if you have not taken the quiz you should there is a general trend you should follow if you want to do well i'll let you figure that out! I must have been tierd to b/c looking it over there are several spelling and grammer mistakes like there are in all my blogs and it kills my mother but not much i do bugs her anymore so i gotta do something right? well you should take the quiz and i must say mom, i told you all the answers and you still only got 90 right you've known me for how long...i want to be a MOM when i grow up! I already am going to be a nurse and we all know i gots lots of growing up to do! Can i put someone on my log if i have not met them yet?

WEll catch ya on the flip side!
TAKE THE QUIZ!


Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=060917003555-592506" target="_blank">

Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!



2 comments:

Nate said...

hahahahahaha...you misspelled tired! lol.

Anonymous said...

you ever gonna update again?