Friday, November 10, 2006

Blog time! Brianna inspired me even though her blog didn't count because it was barely a sentance!
So here are some randoms from my life for the last month or so...
I am staying at a friends house this weekend...meaning fast internet...which i absolutly LOVE!
I have gone home to mn and gotten to see friends from Bethel,
my bestest friend got married to a wondeful man,
and i got to hang out with my familia!
I can't wait for thanksgiving so i can see my family again,
and then after that it's only 1.5 weeks and i will be home for a month approximately!
I raked leaves for 3 hours today
I trick -or- treated for real like i rang doorbells and got candy!
I got to eat at culver's tonight, it was like i was home again hehe
I got to have starbucks...love my coffee
I started running again which is a good thing
Work stinks
I am enjoying clinicals
I caught the boquet at my friends wedding, yet have seen noaction on the dating front!
I met a new friend, kind of at the wedding...Briannas cousin she's cool!
See pictures below!

Brianna looking B-E-A-U-tiful in her wedding gown!The wedding party, so we weren't all looking oops!

Hugs at the reception aren't we cute!Hugs at the reception aren't we cute!Kissy Face!

My new friend megan!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Yeah Cara, I almost wet my pants when I seen that you updated. I'm soooooo excited, YIP
Brianna and I organized pictures tonight and we have decided that you and Megan look like twins...at least to asian people.

Cara said...

asian people think we look like twins or we look like two asian people?

Brianna said...

ya know how us Americans always think all Asians look alike, well my mom and I were looking and close up of you, me, and Megan and we all sorta look the same, and maybe that's how Asian people think of us...all looking alike and all..I dunno. heehee. Anyhoo, I can't wait to see you! I miss you! I like the pics too! I'm glad my one sentence could inspire your entire blog. I will update too, maybe today?!

Nate said...

LOL, I took the kissy face picture!! Mom made me! lol.