Friday, September 08, 2006


So I'm at the Baldwins in which I get to use Fast internet...with a slow computer so i decided to put some pictures in! Unfortounetly i haven't downloaded any of where i live so those will be next time i come! But i just thought i would give you little updater!
Lets see here labor day weekend i went to INdianna with the people pictured below! we were all sqeezed in a bigger than twin but smaller than double bed there are five of us! It was tons of fun we went to Brandon's grandma's rv at this campground where we grilled, and danced with old people...my favorite during the song "rollin' on the river" we all got on the ground and rolled literally!
My new friends like to have dance parties...in my room with my pink hat and mirror they broke it!.... bad boys!This week has been pretty boring, i had my first test and worked 25 hours i think i did pretty good on the test i'm feeling like it's a B but if i'm lucky that will turn into an A
Pictured below is me and brianna we played in the rain my last night yea for fun friends who will be silly with you! I love you girl! Good bye hugs! Next time i see her she will be gettin married! I found this picture on Katie Beichs facebook album...ironically this is a friend of mine...i just found it way to funny not to share with the rest of you! And i fully intend on sending this to hime just b/c i think it is so funny...not mention it was Marci who wrote the note!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Bout had a heart attack when I seen that you updated, it's a good one too. Sweet pics of you and Brie, we miss you, hope all is going well lil' missy :)

Cara said...

Jackie i'm hurt! I have done more updating since i have been in Ohio than i did all summer!

Nate said...

Rain is fun.