Saturday, October 25, 2008

no pictures....

I have no pictures for you b/c my computer is broken...but i feel the need to update well because i have not done so in an extreamly long time...and Pastor Ryan had to go and put a link to my blog...so i guess i had better get my butt in gear!

I'm at work right now it's my first night "by myself" I started with 3 patients but one went home b/c she was just hear for a blood transfusion she was a very sweet lady, i wish she could have stayed. So now i'm down to two! I like them alright, one is kind of grouchy and told me to leave her a lone! I will gladly oblige (sp?)!

You can go to my mom's blog www.cherikirk.blogspot.com to see the inbetween of my updates to my room and apartment. and when i get done organizing i'll put up new pictures...hopefully my computer will be fixed by then.

Well i guess i better find better things to do! haha hopefully i will get ya a few pictures shortly.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks for the reference link!

We had so much fun with you and the roomies last weekend! Thanks for hosting us!

danaejoy said...

yes please, pictures next time! :D

Brianna said...

nice update, whoo hoo, you're on your own. I need to talk to ya soon my friend.