Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I made it!

Well just so everyone knows i made it to cincinatti (sp.?) i suppose i should learn how to spell the name of the city i live in? but i'm here none the less! there will be more updates to come with pictures and such but for now! i Just thought while i was eating my bowl of cereal! that i would share with you what happend tonight! I pretty much had non-stop visitors since i arrived and got my car un-packed! friends from new york whom i haven't seen in oh like 12-15 yrs. came over and then a daughter of someone i met in south carolina that is friends of the kirks came over and the neighbors and the lawn boy and his dad to fix the carpet from the radiator leak it's just been a busy night and i didn't get a chance to eat! So here i sit with my "special k" and water blogging and have yet to get a few things put away so i can find them in the am with out doing leaps and jumps! but i must go and do that before i fall over dad of tierdness! Please pray that i sleep good and wake up on time and that i have a good day meeting new people and that i would just really connect well with at least one person at school. thanks love ya!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

YOu know I'm praying Girlfriend. Glad you made it safe and were surrounded by people your first night....God is good. Thanks for the update....keep them coming.

Brianna said...

I shall pray for you!!! I know you will connect with people before ya know it. I mean, I would totally wanna be your friend, :) xoxoxo.

Heather said...

Who wouldnt want to be Cara friend?! You're an awesome girl! Glad you made it safely, hope things are going great! Praying for ya!