Friday, April 07, 2006

It had to come eventually

Well Here it is!
Now this won't be as exciting with out pictures i'm at school so i'm very limited to pictures from Google which i have enjoyed searching for lately! You can get really cool back ground pictures that way for your desk top! (mine is currently set to calla lily's at school and tulips on my lap top two of my favorite flowers as of late!)
I think my last blog was from before spring break so a little recap!
For spring break
-Went to Chicago, visited with Aunties and my Grandma! It was way fun to hang out with my grandma, we went to see a audience participation play it was very funny it was called "Flannigans Wake", we also did some shopping okay we did a lot of shopping, i however bought nothing, and with the Aunties we went to a super cool restaurant called the "melting pot" it was neato it's a fondu place!
-Second half of spring break i hung out at home with the family went out to eat a couple of times, hung out with my mom did some shopping that was fun, visited my mom at work, did some job hunting and slept!

The last two weeks well pretty uneventful! I'm trying to think if there is anything significant! And i'm thinking there probably is not! But this weekend I am going to see Aaron Shust, Bebo Norman, Jeoff Moore, and Caedomons call i am super excited! I will be sure to put some pictures up of that as well as of spring break etc when i return to my room! so be sure to check those out!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

like the update and very cute pictures! Have fun at the concert! love ya!

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie said...

yay...an update with lots of pics. Cute pictures of your cousin's and gran. I'm glad you had a good time over spring break

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.