Monday, March 13, 2006

Dang, it's been awhile (Beware it's a long one! but fear not there are pictures to follow!)

All though it has been a long time from my dear friends, i will not fill you in with all the mundane details of my life although i'm sure you would love to hear them. You know everything from A to Z like all the apples i ate to all the Zebra's I saw with everything in between like frequent trips to the bathroom b/c i currently am trying to drink at least 8, 8 oz glasses of water each day.

But...

Instead i will include more important details and then what my fun weekend was like!
but first i will tell you that i got a hair cut and color you can check it out in the pictures below that was on wed. but now for the weekend.

But lets start with last weekend that would be March 3-4th My favorite mommy in the whole wide world came and picked me up because she decided i needed a break and i did i loved coming home. On Friday night I got to go out to dinner with the Fam at Culv's it was great we laughed a lot it was fun to all get a long and just enjoy eachother, wow we are getting old we made it though a meal with no bickering. After dinner my sister Danae she's a hottie! we went to Century Panther Play House's production of "Guy's and Doll's" It was soooooo Good. I was very impressed after such a bad production the previous year! But it was good Josh Rhode and Maryia were very good and definetly stole the show. Then the sister and i went to Applebee's for some apetizers there 1/2 off ya know! and had some good convo.
On Saturday i ran some errands and hung out with the fam, and did some homework! I also got to pick up my bridesmaids dress from my dear friend Brianna and we hung out we laid in her bed for some fun times cause i was cold! (I need those pictures Jackie, could you please... HELLO them to me) Then that night my mom made a fancy sort of dinner for daddy and I! Both Nate and DAnae were gone being social! I had helped mom make the gnocci's earlier that day you pronounce that word "yonkies" it's fun you should try it! It was good but not as good as Tony's gnocci's but the salad was sure delicious!
On Sunday it was church lunch at the mall with the fam which prooved to be interesting I got that new Taco thing were it's kind of octagonal in shape well... the first one i got had no meat so i took it back, only to find out the second one i had still had no meat! Gosh dang it, so i took it back for a third and final time got my meat which made it all the better but while i was waiting for it i was hit on by a 16 yr old boy from taco bell! It made for a rather interesting Lunch Experince. My mom then brought me and Katie back up to school!
Then...I got to see Bethany Dillion in Concert for the second time this year and she was amazing once again! I like Jeremy Camp more this time too, i like the acoustic thing much better i shall buy his CD soon along with a few others i wish to buy!
Okay so now we can move onto this last weekend like the last 3 days!

Fri.
School no fun! work fun as always good convo with Scott (an admissions counselor), then Friday night just chilled relaxed then at 8 i went to Getsch for some pizza with my RIOT team and RA's then it was back to my place to get picked up for Heidi's concert at club 3 degrees! It was my first time hearing her! She is phenomenal live i have heard her in our place play for private little concert thingy's and she is amazing and of course i own her cd but live wowzer!!! She was playing for Battle of the Bands and won the nights so now she is on to the Finals! But even cooler she has started a street ministry and so about 15-20 of us after the concert all went out onto the streets of Minneapolis and let the Spirit lead us. It's been something i've wanted to do for a long time just never had the guts to do it. So tonightw was more of a learnign experience and i wasn't really fully present. But we spent some good time talking to a man named George he was very nice, all though slightly intoxicated, but open to being our friend and even gave Cole his phone number. So we will continue to pray for our friend George, all in all it was a successful night, there are many other small groups of people that also have neat experiences to share of i have yet to hear them all. But i look forward to being able to go out agian very soon and learn more of the need for the love of Christ right under my nose.

Sat.
After sleeping until almost 1:30 i didn't go to bed until almost 4 because i was so wound up about the night. I called my team leader Angie and we went out for some coffee and had a nice chat! I had the zebra mocha very sweet but good, but conversation was even better. I learnd a lot just from listening to her talk!
Saturday night i went to church with the roomies friend and maggie's fam at Bethleham Baptist It was good but hard to follow at times but i learned a lot i'm sad i won't be able to be there next week they are talking about Gifts of the spirit and what it means etc. with emphasis on tongues etc. which has been a focus of many good convo's lately so i will have to get the tapes.
After church we went to maggies brothers house (Ben and matt) and from there we went out to dinner at Fudruckers with about 20 people wow Good food and fun! then it was back to the house to just chill! It was lots of fun!

Then there was sunday....
well i was a lazy bum! I did some homework but i honestly didn't have that much to do so i watched a movie (or 2) but hey i didn't need to do anything else all in all it was a very relaxing day.

Only to wake up to the obnoxious snow! but hey i live in mn i just wish i was in highschool so it would have been a snow day. Gosh darn it college! why can't you just cancel classs just this once!

well toodles and don't forget to check out the pictures below! sorry this was so long i hope you were entertained! I will now stop typing and leave you to observe the pictures below!

No comments: