Tuesday, August 26, 2008

it's true...it's me!

All the girls all dressed up for Emily's Greek wedding sooooo fun!
My first big purchase besides my new bed a new kitchen table!
Playing with my friend Christina's son Carson...such a little joy, and stubborn at the same time!
We kidnapped cari and took her for icecream and a movie and found the claddaugh bar! so we got a picture with our rings!

All the cousins at Drews wedding in Idaho...this was followed by a trip to yellowstone national park
Movie night with the girls...Look at baby Ella...these aunts can't wait to spoil her!
My crazy roommates gotta love um!
I became a nurse!
My fun fruit flowers from Mommy and Daddy for thats right Passing my boards!!!!!!!


How i spent my July in the pool and what could be better than having a best friend with you!
We also took a trip down town and learned a little something from the Mayo brothers
Went to a wedding in Indianna with the 'Rents" and saw some ol' camp friends!!!!
Got to go out to a fun dinner with the fam!
and go to Windom to see an ol' friend...College roomie!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

The pictures say a thousand words Cara.... thanks for the update, I still check it everyday. Hope all is going well for you, we miss you !!!
I love the pic of you and Brie in the pool. and I laughed when you said you went to a wedding with "the rents" ha ha

Brianna said...

I love the pics Cara! And yay again for passing! I want the fruit! yum!

Cheri said...

LOVE the table you bought! thanks for posting the pics, it helps bring you a little closer home!