Sunday, December 09, 2007

Where to Begin?

Well it's been a long time...Infact i'm back in MN now but just for Christmas break!!!! Exciting news...I passed semester 3 of nursing. Below are pictures of my fall semester it would take forever to tell you everything i did...so enjoy the pictures with small explanations!!!!This is my clinical group...we had 3, 5 week rotations...we started in womans health (med surge) then went to the Childrens Hospital for a pediatric rotation we were on an adolecent floor which i absolutly loved. We finished up in labor and delivery and postpartum.
Over labor day weekend i went and visited family in Chicago!!! It was fun to get away while school work hadn't piled up yet!!!! I came home for my fall break in Oct. for a wedding we also took some family pictures! Above is just one of many that we took. Below is out to dinner with the family!!!
The first weekend in Nov. I went and visited my friend Mark in Miami it was for sure the best time of year to go...it was tons of fun...we went to the beach, and the marina, and it was just amazing!

For Thanksgiving I went to Chicago and met my family there...I took the Mega bus an interesting experience...very smooth...and cheap! I highly recommend it!
Two of my best girl friends Rachel and Christina!
My Ohio boys over Lukes birthday weekend!
This is my favorite picture of us!!!!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Yeah...Cara you updated, I squeeled when I checked your blog. Hope we get to see you during your break :)

Brianna said...

Wow you updated. I didn't know you were home! Call me! heehee.