Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Promised

















But first things first lets just hope this whole thing doesn't go down the crapper after I have put long and laberous hours into it to make it just perfect for your viewing pleasure all though I'm almost positive that you have all been at least somewhat involved in my life in someway so you know a little of what is going on!!!!!

Is that sad that b/c I have not blogged in so long that I do not even know where to begin!?....random thought and excited moment coming your way....Blog now automatically saves my drafts so I will not loose everything i'm a liking this!!!!!! Okay so things that are significant in my life generally have pictures so lets start with those and that will point out the highlights of my summer!!!!



Okay so we sent my little sister to prom numbr one....I got to do her make up!!!!




Brianna and i had our wonderful first friend date of the summer in which i took her ona beautiful walk around silver lake and we played with the geese....it's sad to say that brianna had never actually walked all the way around the lake so she has no accomplished that task!

Danae and I had a caribou dat at 9:45 at night not pictured is Jaden!
Sent the little sister to prom number two i got to do her hair for this one!!!! This was the icing on the cake for my hair doing abilities i just about rocked the socks of this one folks!!!! The picture doesn't do it justice!!!!!And then she gradumated!!!! WE are all so very proud...also as you'll soon see this was the last week of me having long hair!!!!!I went to the cities and visited some awesome girls! cool picture that we took while chilling in the park!!!!!We roughed it at White water state park me and these two beautiful girls!! WE were not attacked we sent up the tent in the rain, with out a hammer for the stakes we forgot pillows and ketchup but hey we had a blast!I WEnt to church camp and was a counselor for year number 4 well three i guess if you count the year i missed but what a joy it has been to watch these girls grow in their faith and just grow up!!! I love them all dearly oh and the best part about camp this year....My little sister got to come!!!!! It was so much fun having her there!!!! I got her to myself well kind of for a whole entire week!!! It was sooooo much fun....maybe next year we'll even get to be in the same cabin ;)This cool guy was there too!!!! His name is Aaron Shust!! He has been the worship leader at camp for about 5 years now and he is just absolutly amazing!!!!!!Then I got go to the cities with my best friend, and we visited our best cousin and friend megan for dinner after we did some hardcore shopping!!! Brianna almost made it through the day!!!!! haha!! LOv eyou babe!!!! But it was just soo much fun we will have to do it another day and well Tom Tom he was a lovely assest to although he is not pictured he liked to tell us to " turn left and then turn left"This summer i found a new love that is named rockstar he is saved for special occasions such as long drives to the cities or when i will have to be energetic at camp but he is a wonderful little fruit juice with an extra jolt of energy and he's tasty too!!!!

A lovely lunch date with my best friend!!!!My sister got a new computer from Winona where she is going to school and well we never saw her again she took it every where she went even the bathroom yes she is siting in the bathroom with her computer!!!!Me and my little sister visiting my brother in the hospital after his jaw surgery!!! He did not want to be in the picture...

WEll folks besides all these exciting photos I have spent my summer working about 50 hours a week at Gap and I also did homecare for a wonderful young girl whom I love dearly and just a joy to take care of!!!! WEll hopefully my love for blogging will return and i will give you the run down of my last week of rochester soon it should be exciting hope you weren't to bored out of your mind!!!! Be sure to say good bye!!! I leave early this saturday morning b/c i have a friend I have to visit in Milwaulkee we'll blog about that later...gotta keep ya guessing ya know!!!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Very good update, complete with pictures and everything! I'm so glad you were here this summer, it's not the same w/o you! I will miss you when you leave, but I know you gotta go to your thang. We did lots a fun things! Whooop whoop. love ya beastie

Jackie said...

WHoop....a "friend: huh. Thanks for the greaat update cara, and the pictures were superb. Cant believe you're leaving already. I hope to see you before you depart. Love you....

Cheri said...

Good job on the blog Cara! I'm writing this while you are driving in the pouring rain through WI and IL at NIGHT! Of course I won't be able to sleep til I know you are safe and sound at Aunt Amy's. Glad you had fun with your new "friend" today! Give AA and the fam a kiss/hug from me!

Heather said...

Whoa I'm way behind in Cara's blog! I love all the pictures, keep them coming my friend. Hope all is well and take care!