Tuesday, June 06, 2006

sooo, i thought it was about time

Well it's been a while and since i can't get into the bathroom at the moment i thought nows as good as ever!

below i posted pictures from like the last two months! and my good bye at bethel

Currently i'm busy working at Gap and Culver's! I also babysit on Friday mornings!

This last weekend my baby brother graduated from Highschool! Next weekend is his party! and then the morning after that i fly to Hilton Head South carolina i will have to get pictures of all of the above to show you!

Peace!

5 comments:

Nate said...

ummmmm... time for a little bit of an update, cara bear!

Jackie said...

There is NO EXCUSE for not updating your blog.....NO...dont even try to talk your way out of it

Cheri said...

I'm with Nate and Jackie!

Nate, you crack me up.
Shut-up, I love it.

danaejoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheri said...

Cara....willya update your stink'n blog already!!!!